Fill out an application by Friday, February 7th and receive a 15% discount. Your membership is activated from the Flight Deck’s opening date, so you will not be charged before you have access to the space.
We are committed to including as many individual members as we can accommodate; applications will be considered according to when they are received. We’ll be sending information later about membership opportunities for visual artists, audience members, as well as 1-month and 6-month performing artist and co-working members.
Being a member of the Flight Deck has many advantages.
- We have a great location for anyone doing business in San Francisco or the East Bay.
- We’re close to BART and bus lines (including the Free B Broadway shuttle) in the heart of downtown Oakland, with businesses, shops, restaurants, cafes, the Oakland Public Library, and city and government offices nearby.
- Our light-filled space features amenities such as office machines, high speed Internet, a kitchenette and a common area.
- There’s a sweet little urban park right across the street perfect for a sunny lunch break.
- If in a given month you need more time in the conference room or rehearsal studio than is covered by your membership level, you can rent more time for a 15% discount off our already-reasonable rates.
Best of all, you’ll be working within a community of creative, engaged people who get it: makers, thinkers, activists and artists who are working to build great things in Oakland and beyond.
The different membership packages are described on our Membership page. If you haven’t yet, please like us on Facebook so we can keep you up to date on our progress as the space shapes up!
Thank you again for your interest, and we hope we get to share our new space with you as a member. Please help us spread the word if you know others who may be interested in joining.